Skip to main content


Regulated substance

How to Apply for a Manufacturer's License

This license is obtained by downloading the Application for License to Manufacture or Rectify Malt, Vinous, or Spirituous Beverages.  Complete and submit the application to the Department of Liquor Control.   You will be contacted by a DLC Licensing Investigator.  The Investigator will request copies of your articles of incorporation or LLC.  If you're licensing as an individual, you do not need to produce articles of incorporation or LLC. 

All applicants will need to produce a copy of the following as well:

Subscribe to Alcohol