This page includes links and suggests for information that may be helpful to the public.
- *NEW* ACT 70 INFORMATIONAL LINKS:
- Act 70 Information for Businesses: Click here to access an Infographic document which highlights the impact of this act on our licensees.
- "To Go" Beverage FAQs: Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- "To Go" Infographic for Customers: Click here for our printable customer infographic on "To Go" Beverages.
- Festival Permits - Allowable Drink Amounts - Click here to access an Infographic document listing the allowable drink amounts for Festivals.
- TRAINING CERTIFICATION LOOKUP REPORT: The Division of Liquor Control is pleased to provide an interactive report that allows you to verify training certifications for individuals. The report will be updated weekly and contains individual names, training completion dates, training expiration dates, and related information. If a name does not appear on the report, we do not have a current training record in our system for that individual or their training has expired. Click CERTIFICATE LOOKUP here to access the report. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at (802) 828-2339.
- CARDING DURING COVID MINI-SESSION Video: March 2021. Recorded version of the Q1/2021 Mini Session hosted by the Office of Education Training Specialist, Jennifer Fisher.
- APPROVED TRAINING PROGRAMS: This document contains images of the current DLL training certificates as well as other approved certificates for training sellers and or servers in the State of Vermont. It includes approved 3rd party vendor trainings so that employers can determine if an employee's certification is acceptable for use in Vermont. **Approved Training Certificates** UPDATED OCTOBER 2021
- ID CHECKING TOOLS: The Division of Liquor Control recommends that businesses familiarize themselves with what acceptable forms of ID look like from other states. This can help with identifying fake IDs. The DLC offers ID Checking Guides and UV lighted maginfiers for sale. They can be ordered using the form HERE by check or money order. Credit card orders for these items can be placed from this link HERE.
NABCA: Vermont is one of 17 States and jurisdictions that regulate the sale and distribution of alcoholic beverages. Known as control states the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association is a vital resource in our efforts.
VERMONT AGENCY ON COMMERCE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: The ACCD is providing guidance and is a COVID-19 Recovery Resource Service for businesses. Access their site at https://accd.vermont.gov/
VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH: The DOH's website includes a lot of helpful information about the health effects of alcohol and tobacco. There is a list of Prevention Coalitions that work in your area, as well as a host of other documents and resources.
- NLLEA: The National Liquor Law Enforcement Association is a non-profit association of law enforcement personnel dedicated to the enforcement of liquor laws and regulations. National Liquor Law Enforcement Association
- TTB: The Alcohol and Tobacco and Trade Bureau is a branch of the US Treasury Department that regulates alcohol, tobacco and firearms. Manufacturers must have their federal licenses and permits to be licensed in State of Vermont. Alcohol & Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- USAPA: The U.S. Alcohol Policy Alliance is a non-profit, nonpartisan organization translating alcohol policy research into public health practice. The Alliance is committed to ensuring that local and statewide organizations engaging in alcohol policy initiatives have access to science, resources and technical assistance, including support for organizing efforts, required to engage in informed decision and actions translating alcohol policy research into public health practice. U.S. Alcohol Policiy Alliance
- DSCOV: The Distilled Spirits Council of Vermont is Vermont's voice for the distilled spirits manufacturers in Vermont. The Council meets about once a year in person(usually in the Fall) and monthly by conference call. They discuss issues of importance to Vermont's Spirit industry including such topics as: current laws and new legislation both State and Federal, safety, sourcing of materials, tax issues, and various other topics. Distilled Spirits Council of Vermont