All files are in ASCII tab-delimited format and can easily be imported into your favorite database or spreadsheet program, or used as a data file for mail merge. Files are generated at 9pm daily. To download, follow the directions for your browser software (usually right-click and choose "Save", or shift-click, the link)
- Pending Applications
- Licenses Issued This Month: A list of licenses (of all types) issued in the current month, along with their licensee information.
- On Premise Licensees: mailing and premise addresses and licensee numbers of currently valid first, third, and fourth class licenses (for on-premise consumption of beer, wine, and liquor)
- First Class Licensees: as above, but only first class
- Third Class Licensees: as above, but only third class
- On Premise Unrenewed Licensees: as above, but licenses not renewed and not currently valid
- On-Premise Corporation/Owners: a version of the on-premise licensees file to which corporation/partnership/LLC/sole-proprietorship name and officer names have been added. Since a licensee may have several names on file, it may appear in multiple lines in this file.
- Licensed Caterers: as above, but for licensed caterers.
- Off Premise Licensees: as above, but off-premise (second class) licensees.
- Off Premise Unrenewed Licensees: as above, but licenses not renewed and not currently valid
- Off-Premise Corporation/Owners: as above, but for off-premise (second class) licensees.
- Tobacco Licensees: mailing and premise addresses and licensee numbers of currently valid tobacco licenses.
- Licensee Contact Information: for first and second class licensees.
- Wholesale Distributors: Holders of wholesale alcohol permits and wholesale dealer's licenses.
- Manufacturers: Licensed to manufacture alcoholic beverages in the state.
- Distilled Spirits Manufacturers: Licensed to manufacture distilled spirits in the state.
- Importers: Holders of malt and vinous beverage certificates allowing import of beer or wine
- Malt Manufacturers
- Malt Manufacturers Fourth Class
- Direct Shippers
- UPC File: lookup table to convert UPCs into NABCA (state) product codes
- Agencies: mailing addresses of all liquor agencies.
- 2017 W9: Employer Identification Number for Department of Liquor Control