Skip to main content


Permission to hold an event where liquor will be served


After prohibition many states chose to resume the legal sale of alcohol through licensed private sellers.  Eighteen states including Vermont and a few local jurisdictions opted for a different course – control.  Control States are jurisdictions that directly control the distribution and sale of beverage alcohol within their borders.

Subscribe to Permit