In-House Training Materials


The Division of Liquor Control does allow businesses to take a train the trainer approach to meeting the certification requirement with their  employees.  While every business must have an owner, manager or partner who is DLC certifed, a DLC certified employee may train other employees using DLC In-House Training Materials.  In-House certifications are not transferrable between businesses and are not acceptable for licenseing.    You may only train someone if you have a valid DLC certification in that course.


Subscribe to RSS - Education

How to Reach Us

Patrick T. Delaney, Commissioner
13 Green Mountain Drive
Montpelier VT 05602

Complete Contact List


Public Information Requests

Gary Kessler, Deputy Commissioner

Click Here - For Statewide Public Records Database