Forms for All Applications and Renewals

Download the application  forms to fill out. Most of them can be filled out on-screen by clicking on areas and typing. Print out and mail in with the appropriate fees. (NOTE: personal checks are not accepted.)  All of them use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.  If you get a "Bad Encrypt Dictionary" error, download a more current version of Adobe Acrobate Reader.

Note that the application requires personal information such as birthdates and social security numbers.  To prevent identity theft, this information is not included on the main forms, but has been moved to a Personal Information Supplementary Form .  Please be sure to submit the supplementary form with all applications.

Temporary Forms Due to Covid-19

Licensing Renewal Intent Form

In response to the COVID-19 shutdown, the Division of Liquor Control has provided this on-line method of starting the renewal process.  Please submit this form prior to April 27, 2020 to ensure you are placed on the Valid After Expiration list.  The Department issued a letter to all licensees describing the process in more detail.  To read the letter that was sent out, please click here.

Provisional Outside Consumption Permit

Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, and in response to the Governor’s Addendum 15 to Executive Order 01-20, the Office of Licensing in the Vermont Department of Liquor and Lottery, Division of Liquor Control (DLC) has implemented a provisional permitting  process for any 1st, 3rd, or 4th Class Licensees wishing to engage in the sale or service of beverage alcohol pursuant to an “Outside Consumption Permit”.  The Provisional Outside Consumption Permit issued by DLC will expire at midnight of June 12th, 2020. A licensee who wishes to continue the sale or service of beverage alcohol in an outdoor space must immediately file an Outside Consumption Permit application to the local control commissioners in their municipality or city with the accompanying $20 fee.


Regular Forms

Personal Information Supplementary Form - Mandatory for All

Miscellaneous Forms and Permits


How to Reach Us

Patrick T. Delaney, Commissioner
13 Green Mountain Drive
Montpelier VT 05602

Complete Contact List


Public Information Requests

Gary Kessler, Deputy Commissioner

Click Here - For Public Records Database