A supplier license is for those who supply spirits to the Vermont Division of Liquor Control.
Who should apply for this license?
A Supplier License is for those who would like to provide products to the Division of Liquor Control for sale in their agency stores.
To apply or renew your Supplier License, sign up or login to our Online Portal.
How to apply for this license
You must provide information about your organization and agree to certain terms before your products will be considered for listing and sale. Vermont is a Control State and all spiritous products sold in Vermont, including to our on-premise licensees, must be sold through our agency stores.
New Suppliers must complete, sign, and return the following:
All Suppliers should complete and return the following for their products:
- Vermont Quote Form - Highlighted fields are required
- Product Listing Information Form
All Suppliers should also review the following:
- FY23 Calendar
- FY24 Calendar
- Markup calculator
- Product Information Listing Form
- Delisting Criteria
- Current Sales Program
Once you have completed and reviewed these items, please:
- Sign up or login to the Department of Liquor and Lottery, Division of Liquor Control’s Online Portal. This is required for license applications and renewals.
- Within the Online Portal, complete and submit the license application form with the appropriate fee. Please note that fees are non-refundable.
- Once submitted, your application or renewal will be reviewed by the Division of Liquor Control and you will be notified about your application’s status. The process typically takes two to six weeks.
- Approved licenses and permits will be available for download through the Online Portal.
If you need assistance, please contact us. Additionally, please familiarize yourself with Vermont Laws and Regulations concerning the Division of Liquor Control.
Forms and fees
All forms and fees are accessible through the Department of Liquor and Lottery, Division of Liquor Control’s Online Portal. Fees are non-refundable.
Access the Department of Liquor and Lottery, Division of Liquor Control Online Portal
The Department of Liquor and Lottery, Division of Liquor Control’s Online Portal is where you can make online payments, submit applications and renewals, access training records, send enforcement and compliance inquiries, and get access to the DLL board meetings. Learn more about our Online Portal.
Sign up or login to the Online Portal.