Other In-House Training Materials

MANUFACTURER:      UPDATED June 2020***    This booklet contains all the information for a trainer to certify employees of a Vermont Licensed Manufacturer of Malt, Vinous or Spiritous Beverages.  If the manufacturer also has a 1st Class License, a 1st Class Certified trainer will need to use that material to conduct the training for the employees who work under that license.  Copies of training certificates for Manufacturers should be kept on site at the Manufacturer's location, as well as at any of the 4th Class or Farmer's Market locations the Ma

Wholesaler Trade Practice Webinar

Recorded: October 11, 2018

Presenter: Chief Skyler Genest

This is a 1 hour webinar explaining federal trade practice violations and Vermont specific application.


In-House Materials Order Form

Most materials for the In-House Training can be accessed online.  However, if online access or internet connectivity are an issue, you can order a hard copy of the materials sent to your business. 


Subscribe to RSS - Education

How to Reach Us

Patrick T. Delaney, Commissioner
13 Green Mountain Drive
Montpelier VT 05602

Complete Contact List


Public Information Requests

Gary Kessler, Deputy Commissioner

Click Here - For Statewide Public Records Database