In-House Training Materials


The Division of Liquor Control does allow businesses to take a train the trainer approach to meeting the certification requirement with their  employees.  While every business must have an owner, manager or partner who is DLC certifed, a DLC certified employee may train other employees using DLC In-House Training Materials.  In-House certifications are not transferrable between businesses and are not acceptable for licenseing.    You may only train someone if you have a valid DLC certification in that course.

The materials you need for conducting an In-House Training depend on the type of training it is.  Be certain that you are using the correct material for the type of license the business has.   Both 1st Class Server and 2nd Class Seller In-House Trainings include a manual, a video, a checklist, a test and a certificate.  Hard copy kits of the 1st and 2nd class materials can be ordered from the DLC .  The Order Form page includes information on how to order them.

Training materials for other licenses and permits can be found on the Other In-House Training Materials Page.   The Education  Publications page includes  copies of all mandatory posters.  The Education Resourses page includes helpful links, as well as information about our ID Checking Tools.



How to Reach Us

Patrick T. Delaney, Commissioner
13 Green Mountain Drive
Montpelier VT 05602

Complete Contact List


Public Information Requests

Gary Kessler, Deputy Commissioner

Click Here - For Statewide Public Records Database