Skip to main content

Supplier Checklist

If you would like to provide products to the Division of Liquor Control (DLC) for sale in their agency stores, you must provide information about your organization and agree to certain terms before your products will be considered for listing and sale.   Vermont is a Control State and all spiritous products sold in Vermont, including to our on-premise licensees, must be sold through our agency stores.

New Suppliers must complete, sign, and return the following:

All Suppliers should complete and return the following for their products:

All Suppliers should also review the following: